To give variety to the looks of the Minecraft world, texture packs were developed. Texture packs add and change textures of many different things in the Minecraft world, making it look new and unique as a whole. However, that’s not the end to what the texture packs are capable of doing to the world. Texture packs now can bring textures of other exciting and famous games to the world of Minecraft, which will then add to the overall joy and fun of the game.
The Black Ops 2 Texture Pack is a texture pack that will bring the thrills and excitement of Black Ops 2 to the world of Minecraft. The biggest adds of this texture pack to the game are the hostile mobs that will resemble the looks of the monsters in Black Ops 2. Some cool enemies like Hospital Robes Zombie, Hazmat Suit Zombie, and Engineer Zombie will chase you down anytime they see you. New and realistic C4TNT will catch your eyes. The texture pack will add so much more, but only those that will make the game seem more interesting.
Black Ops 2 Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.5.1 Main Features
- The texture pack will add new textures that will make the world of Minecraft look more thrilling and dangerous like the game, Black Ops 2.
- The texture pack will change the looks of the hostile mobs, making them seem more dangerous than ever.
- The texture pack will add little changes to some of the blocks.
- The resolution of the texture pack is 16×16.
Black Ops 2 Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.5.1 Pros and Cons
Fans of Black Ops 2 would definitely know the intention of the developer clearly. The game, which will partly resemble the Black Ops 2, will make Minecraft seem more interesting and fun. Seeing the features of the game they love in the world of Minecraft will double the fun.
Although, the texture pack will add some interesting textures to make the game look different and special, if Black Ops 2 is something that is unfamiliar, less will be the joy and excitement for the texture pack.
Black Ops 2 Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.5 Screenshots
Sorry for the lack of images, the thread’s images are broken for the time being.
How to Install Black Ops 2 Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.5.1
- Download the texture pack file.
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open the .minecraft folder.
- Open the texturepacks folder.
- Move the downloaded file into the folder.
- Minecraft BetterDefault Resource Pack [1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4]
- Minecraft Team Fortress 2 Resource Pack [1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4]
- Minecraft MojoKraft Resource Pack [1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4]
- Minecraft Redwood Resource Pack [1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4]
- Minecraft VillainCraft Resource Pack [1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4]
- Minecraft Grar’s Willpack Resource Pack [1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4]
- Minecraft Toon Grid Resource Pack 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- Minecraft EnfiCraft Resource Pack 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- Minecraft Dandelion Resource Pack [1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4]
- Minecraft Emerald X-Ray Resource Pack [1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4]