Repeticraft is a 16x Texture Pack, which recreates almost everything in Minecraft, with the goal for it all to seamlessly tile in one uniform pattern. Except it’s ended up to be about 2 main patterns
Repeticraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2 Screenshots:
How to install Repeticraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2
- Download Repeticraft Texture Pack
- If this is HD Texture Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Texture Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open texture pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\texturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks
- Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Repeticraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2:
- Minecraft Skyrim HD Resource Pack [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2]
- Minecraft Charlotte Resource Pack [1.7.2]
- Minecraft PIXIE Resource Pack [1.7.2]
- Minecraft TE (Texture) Resource Pack [1.7.2]
- Minecraft Nate’s Resource Pack [1.7.2]
- Minecraft PixelCinema Resource Pack [1.7.2]
- Minecraft Sunny Jolicraft Resource Pack [1.7.2]
- Minecraft Realm of Idnaya Resource Pack [1.7.2]
- Minecraft Christmas Resource Pack [1.7.2]
- Minecraft 4Kids Revived Resource Pack [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2]