Inspired by things like Left 4 Dead, Star Wars, Fallout, Borderlands, The Walking Dead, and much more. For a while I have wanted a Resource pack that lets me do a present-time (or not too distant future) zombie apocalypse environment. I’ve also wanted a grungy space Resource pack.
SpacePIG Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2 Screenshots:
How to install SpacePIG Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Download SpacePIG Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download SpacePIG Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2:
- Minecraft Skyrim HD Resource Pack [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2]
- Minecraft Charlotte Resource Pack [1.7.2]
- Minecraft PIXIE Resource Pack [1.7.2]
- Minecraft TE (Texture) Resource Pack [1.7.2]
- Minecraft Nate’s Resource Pack [1.7.2]
- Minecraft PixelCinema Resource Pack [1.7.2]
- Minecraft Sunny Jolicraft Resource Pack [1.7.2]
- Minecraft Realm of Idnaya Resource Pack [1.7.2]
- Minecraft Christmas Resource Pack [1.7.2]
- Minecraft 4Kids Revived Resource Pack [1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2]